Saturday, August 30, 2008

It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine

I had been following rumors of a new EOS boasting a 15 megapixel image sensor to be released sometime at the end of summer and chomped at the bit over the mere thought of it. It was originally speculated that this mystery camera would be the EOS 5D MkII and boast a full frame sensor but sadly that is not the case. The EOS 50D does have several other amazing features and on the bright side can be had for about half of what a 5D can. Now I just need a few extra grand and I will have one!

3 comments:

Dusty & Cyndie said...

I think you should focus on getting a mountain bike since you already have a super kick ass camera.

Jon Ashcroft said...

My camera is not kick ass. Its mediocre at best. I want a mountain bike but a mountain bike can't make me money, this camera can. I'll buy a mountain bike with the money I make using the camera. It's a win/win!

Dusty & Cyndie said...

a mountain bike can make you money if your good enough! Dusty 1 Jon 0