Sunday, October 26, 2008

It has Arrived!







After a long wait and much anticipation I finally got my bike. The bike I recieved as a trade with an awesome guy named Garrett who wanted some work done for his website azfixed.com.

I went in to the deal thinking I was just gonna be getting an average run of the mill bike that would be functional but not necessarily something to be particularly proud of. However I was pleasantly surprised by not only how cool Garrett was but also how set he was on getting me exactly what I wanted. He scored an 08 limited edition Specialized Langster frame and fork numbered 005 from the factory. From there Garrett let me pick and choose what ever parts I wished to add to the bike and even gave it a custom paint job of my choosing while adding his own flavor into it as well.

The finished product is as you can see, a thing of great beauty. The bike came out better than I could have imagined and I'm thrilled with the way it rides and looks. Heres to my new favorite toy and photo subject!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seen it in person and salivation formed.

Dusty & Cyndie said...

give it!

Jon Ashcroft said...

Jonce: Thanks


Dusty: No!

Jon Ashcroft said...

shiney!