Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa/Wife/Millionaire Admirers


I have once again been inspired to make a list of sorts, this time with a little helpful inspiration via the Grain Edit 2009 Holiday Wish Lists. Below you will find an entirely hypothetical list of things I wouldn't return if given to me this Christmas (I say hypothetical because if anyone ever bought me a gift costing over $50 I would feel so guilty that I wouldn't be able to enjoy it).

Some new kicks for myself and in turn a child in a third world country

An inside look at the most successful branding anyone has seen in years/possibly ever


A sweet print to accommodate my vintage camera collection

A much needed upgrade to my bicycle

This rad shirt by a rad designer

A really nice jacket to wear for one month out of the year


This desk to hide away wires and mid-afternoon snacks in

A new driveway decoration

A visual treat from The Decemberists

More goodness to hang on my wall

And of course. World Peace.

No comments: